Medical Science Liaison, Parkinson's - National -AZA43288
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Medical Science Liaison to lead the scientific dialogue within the therapeutic areas of Neuroscience/movement disorders with healthcare providers on behalf of our client.
The MSL will be responsible for the dissemination of clinical Information and education to Neurologists and health care professionals in movement disorders. The position requires good knowledge of relevant clinical guidelines and scientific publications, competitors' medical and marketing activities and the reimbursement environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Terminal degree (PharmD, MD, PhD) required
- Medical Science Liaison experience required
- Experience with Parkinson’s disease, minimum 3 years
- Good foundation in science with solid business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to impart clinical / medical information clearly and effectively, through effective communication skills.
- Presenting to managed care organizations with an ability to relay pharmacoeconomic information
- Ability to travel frequently, 75%
- Must live close to a major airport
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note - IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Strong inter-personal skills with a high level of sensitivity relative to the needs of patients and health care providers
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Strong ethics with good attention to detail
- Self-starter, consistently goes above and beyond
- Adaptable, agile, and resilient
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrates self-awareness and is focused on self-development; stretches and pushes self to find ways to achieve his/her greatest potential
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our people help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians, and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or, providing therapy area educational input to physicians and patients. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network