Field Manager/Coordinator - Eastern Region - 2643179
Our customer, Janssen’s Neuroscience division, offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia and continues to develop products in mental health.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Field Coordinator to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The primary objective of the Field Coordinator is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The Field Coordinator will lead a team of Neuroscience Sales Specialists in promoting and selling mental healthcare products inclusive to Health Care Professionals and treatment team members in the private Psychiatry and Community Mental Health settings. The Field Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring execution of the sales strategy set forth by Janssen Pharmaceuticals and their sales leadership team. They will also be responsible for delivering on all contractual obligations as agreed to by the client and IQVIA.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
Field Coordinator – Responsibilities
- Assist with recruitment of Sales Representatives
- Responsible for introduction and orientation of new sales representatives
- Responsible for reviewing disciplinary matters or other human resources issues with IQVIA’s sales representatives
- Responsible for preparing and delivering annual performance reviews taking into account appropriate feedback from Janssen District Sales Managers
- Responsibility for all administrative tasks of IQVIA sales force
- Act as the primary link between Janssen District Managers and Regional Directors and IQVIA for all operational and human resources/personnel needs relating to the Sales Force
- Monitor compliance with PDMA and sample accountability procedures of sales representatives
- Assist with the planning and delivery of training, and periodic sales meetings
- Monitor time-keeping and attendance of sales representatives
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (BA, BS or equivalent) required.
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience to Healthcare Professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, or healthcare industry required.
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical management experience; managing a team of successful pharmaceutical representatives required.
- Experience selling or managing in the CNS market preferred.
- Demonstrated performance and results
- Demonstrated business acumen; customer and marketplace expertise
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network