Leads, directs, and coordinates activities of a major segment of the sales organization in a large region to achieve financial and strategic growth goals across multiple accounts.
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of a sales team in a large market or a significant portion of a large region to achieve financial goals.
Priorities of the Client Partner:
- Demand generation for US Commercial COEs/Business Lines
- Engagement expansion and activation of new buying centers
- US commercial business leadership and client expertise
- Solutioning…. Aligning a holistic approach to the client issue and strategic intent
- Develops long term business relationships with client executives & decision makers with assigned, strategic US based accounts.
- Creates and advances large & integrated IQVIA business solutions, leveraging all IQVIA assets, platforms, and offerings; driven by client’s business priorities and investments.
- Directs the activities of IQVIA sales teams across our commercial, technology, information and RW services to achieve & exceed assigned revenue and TCV sales targets.
- Provides leadership to expand scope of existing service contracts as well as identify new business opportunities for growth and improved market share.
- Collaborates with IQVIA service lines, solution sales and COE’s to drive customer value advancing IQVIA domain expertise; & leveraging those engagements to develop new business.
- Participates in all Key Account community calls & leads the Client Partner business reviews (e.g., Account Plans, Large Plays, and Engagement Action Reviews).
- Proactively works within global and regional account/sales management in the pursuit of US and multi-country opportunities
- Be an active voice of the customer within the IQVIA organization to influence our business strategy, investments, and engagements.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Nine (9) years of experience required
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network