Account Management Director, Patient Support and Adherence
The Account Management Director will take a pivotal role in our expanding Patient Support and Adherence practice. Responsible for the design and development of insight and data driven patient programmes, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide senior leadership for a range of exciting global, regional and domestic clients, working with fellow subject matter experts to pull together IQVIA's unique blend of capabilities in insights and research, behavioural science, operational know how through our worldwide nurse educator services and real world evidence to lead truly innovative new programmes. As a patient service design expert, in addition to leading a portfolio of accounts you will play a key role in the growth of our practice, assist in product and solution development and have excellent exposure across IQVIA's patient facing teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of Patient Support and Adherence accounts, developing growth strategy in collaboration with practice leaders
- Provide senior level subject matter expertise across our Patient Support and Adherence, helping to for strategic relationships with senior-level customer contacts and senior leaders across IQVIA, resulting in new integrated solutions, business opportunities and expanded partnerships
- Achieve growth targets for account portfolio, taking responsibility for the growth of existing accounts and expansion further into client companies by developing and implementing robust account growth plans and identifying and pursing opportunities for organic growth
- Lead delivery of successful customer accounts, leading programme strategy with support from our Strategists, and leading delivery team to achieve strong customer relationships and high quality delivery
- Accountable for contracting and financial management of accounts and new business opportunities
- Accountable for leadership of business proposals, coordinating the right team members to contribute and liaising with client programme and procurement teams throughout; and for leading client presentations to pitch and refine opportunities
- Maintain strong industry profile, introducing IQVIA thought leadership to the industry, and form relationships with senior client and industry decision makers on behalf of IQVIA, to generate new business opportunities
- Through a deep understanding of customer strategy, identify opportunities to introduce other Medical and Patient Communications, and wider IQVIA services to the customer
- Excellent understanding of biopharmaceutical lifecycle strategy as it pertains to Patient and wider Medical Communications
- Proven experience in designing and delivering Patient Insights, Journey Mapping, Strategy and Programme Design services in a communications agency setting
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively through others in a global environment to deliver results
- Effective leadership skills in a matrix environment with proven people management skills
- Demonstrated track record of proactive risk management, using key metrics and performance data
- Good strategic thinking ability and ability to apply organizationally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Demonstrated track record of good judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- This position can be remote. Candidates must be based in the UK. The successful candidate would be required to come to our Reading office for meetings as required and work remotely otherwise.
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Give As You Earn
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network