The Western NY Excellence Center (WNYEC) is a service delivery excellence hub supporting IQVIA business units. Our purpose is to work with organizations that have a need to build common skill sets for their teams and recruit early talent, that we can cultivate and grow within IQVIA in the Western NY area. The Western NY Excellent Center is built on long term partnerships with dedicated teams, matching the skill sets required to support initiatives throughout the company. It includes an engagement and development model with senior staff to foster mentorship and growth.
The person in this role provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries. Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving.
· Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and the development of proposals of client solutions.
· Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
· Under close supervision, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
· Assists in the design and structures of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
· Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
· Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
· Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Project Management, Life Sciences)
· 0-3 years of industry Marketing experience
· Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
· Strong organizational skills
· Project leadership experience
· Effective time management skills.
· Experience with client-facing roles and/or project management
· Excellence in multitasking
· Experience with creating presentation materials
· Ability to effectively communicate and understand multidisciplinary teams and their deliverables
· Interest in marketing
· Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies, creating timelines
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, Powerpoint, Smartsheet
Candidates must be commutable to the Orchard Park, NY office. This role will require a hybrid work model. ft Office tools, Powerpoint, Smartsheet
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status