Security Software Developer with SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Provide software development skills in the delivery of Identity Governance Administration features within SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Develop API services to handle access policies, access requests and integrate with external applications.
- Provide application-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities and keep documentation accurate and up to date.
- Deliver in accordance with IQVIA software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes, which includes unit testing, code reviews, and formal validation/testing.
- Author technical documentation.
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with business stakeholders, technical partners, and the Info Sec project team.
Required Technical Skills
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on software delivery, design, and development experience
- Track record of successful technical software delivery.
- Strong (at least 5 years) experience with development, integration, deployment, and maintenance of Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with developing forms, workflows, and tasks in Sailpoint.
- Good understanding of Identity & Access Governance including access request, certification, and role-based access control.
- Experience with developing custom changes to Sailpoint IIQ.
- Experience (at least 2 years) with Oracle (or other DBMS).
- Experience (at least 2 years) with web application servers (Tomcat etc.)
- Experience with development of Restful services and consuming Restful APIs to integrate with third party products.
- CI/CD experience.
- Experience with Active Directory or LDAP
- Ability to perform tasks as directed by lead and collaborate with project staff.
- High-level of accountability and the ability to execute independently within agreed-upon timelines
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience with Sailpoint IIQ connectors for Active Directory, Workday, and Service Now.
- Agile development experience.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network