Salesforce Senior Business Analyst
Salesforce Senior Business Analyst (Pharma)
Provides expertise and systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
- Partner with Real World Solutions (RWS) business leaders and other IT teams on options to solve business process gaps including business requirements, solution options and approach
- Provide Salesforce (SFDC) Lead to Order (LTO) product expertise and business analysis (BA) leadership, including Agile sprint planning, backlog grooming, and JIRA user story management, including test cases and execution.
- Work with technology team(s) to develop use cases and functional specifications documents and work to translate business requirements to Salesforce solutions
- Collaborate with business partners to assess legacy processes, data and system capabilities that are part of the Lead to Cash (LTC) lifecycle process
- Create process flows “As Is” and “To Be” and Business Requirements to help facilitate process understanding
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks, including estimates of cost and effort to implement solutions
- Establish processes of engagement with RWS business colleagues and Enterprise System & Process (ES&P) LTC program leads and various product owners.
- Develop and execute plans for communication and training of CRM features and business processes and maintain system documentation
- Partners with support team members to effectively deliver product changes and the transition of post go live support activities; provides escalated support assistance as required
- Collaborate with other LTC technical team members for solutions that meet or exceed business objectives
- Work with offshore partners to deliver solutions that better enable the overall value chain
- Be a champion for change and leader to building a new collaborative business focused IT organization
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key enterprise views
- Provide regular administration and support of team demand queue and work request system
- Monitor work log queue to route requests appropriately and adhere to defined work process for this function.
- Participate in change initiatives and act as change advocate and supporter as directed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Experience of process improvement, business analysis, or related experience with successful track record of accomplishments
- Experience as a Salesforce Sales Cloud Business Analyst
- Proven experience in Process mapping, and Process improvement
- Previous experience of Large/global Process improvements Projects
- Experience in large complex multi-national companies
- Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third-party software and internal operational applications, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Experience using agile or iterative methodologies Proven experience documenting use case requirements and story management
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making and able to handle multiple priorities, tasks, and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited guidance
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and FinancialForce
- Experience with CPQ, Contract Management Lifecycle (CLM), and Marketing Automation, or Oracle Cloud ERP a definite plus
- Experience in Pharma Sales Cycle or Life Sciences
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network