Real World Evidence - GloDaSt
Join us on our exciting journey!
As part of Scientific Services, in the Global Database Studies (GloDaSt) team we offer exposure to observational research projects with global reach. In your role, you will gain experience working on challenging studies in various therapeutic areas using large-scale patient-level databases and innovative study designs to answer diverse research questions.
The working environment is global, vibrant, and you would be working with a high-energy team with opportunities for personal growth and development in a research-orientated industry.
Manage an assigned team of epidemiology and outcomes research staff who lead or support sponsored research programs to ensure quality, time and budget deliverables are met.
Work closely with global clients and other functional groups by providing epidemiology and outcomes research leadership for observational research on the natural history of disease and comparative safety, effectiveness, and cost of medical treatment.
Design methodologically sound studies to meet project objectives and regulatory requirements.
Conduct and supervise analyses, evaluation and reporting of studies.
Lead the conduct of global database studies, including planning study design, data sources and pharmacoepidemiological methods.
Author protocols, study reports, and other scientific documents with independent and critical thinking to ensure completeness and quality of deliverables within estimated timelines.
- MPH, MSc or PhD (or an equivalent degree) in epidemiology, public health or a closely related scientific discipline, with sound methodological training in epidemiology or related public health area relevant to observational health research
- Substantial prior relevant post-graduate experience in real-world evidence and in designing and executing prospective or retrospective epidemiological studies, including database analyses
- Previous experience in utilizing global large-scale patient-level healthcare databases (claims, national registers, patient registers, etc.)
What is in it for you?
- Interesting and innovative projects
- Collaborative and inspirational working environment / atmosphere
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network