Manager, Cloud Security Architect
Provides subject matter expertise on and oversight of an information security capability and/or control.
• Manage the operation of one or more information security capabilities and/or controls.
• Provide leadership and direction within area of responsibility.
• Oversee the development and implementation of functional governance (Standard Operating Procedures, Engagement Models/Workflows, Key Performance Indicators) within area of responsibility.
• Provide regular performance updates on area of responsibility to the Senior Leadership with organization.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert for area of responsibility, works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires detailed knowledge of area of responsibility.
• Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of related experience required
• Master's Degree with 3 years of related experience preferred
• Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree preferred
• 3 years of related work experience required
• CISSP - Cert Information Systems Security Prof required or
• Certified Information Security Manager required or
• Certified in Risk and Information Security Controls
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network