Client Services Lead, Clinical Trial Payments (anywhere in Russia)
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a dedicated Client Services Lead located in Russia to be part of the Clinical Trial Payments unit in IQVIA. The Clinical Trial Payments department uses the most advanced site payment solution available and offers service to customers to integrate/centralize all payments in a high tech software.
The Client Services Lead is responsible for ensuring clients obtain maximum value from products and services in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship, either broad client or offering focused.
• Ensures fulfillment of contract specifications and ad-hoc client requests to build client satisfaction, under supervision.
• Assists team members to build, establish and maintain effective business relationships with clients to proactively support their needs as their day-to-day contact, possibly focused on a specific product or service.
• Ensures, through review and verification, that the product deliverable meets the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality.
• Partners with the account manager and clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services by explaining and expanding the usage of current IQVIA deliverables and identifying revenue opportunities within existing clients.
• Maintains effective internal communications with sales and client service support to keep all apprised on activities with the client.
• Monitors performance against existing service agreements and ensures client’s obligations are met.
• Researches, analyzes and responds to client that require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business line, and/or therapeutic market.
• May conduct product/services and process training for clients and other employees.
• May conduct service meetings at client sites.
• Represents IQVIA on external client projects.
• May mentor and lead other client service reps and represent the manager in their absence.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
•+ 4 years of related work experience in finance, banking or project management.
• Proficiency in Office tools applications, such as Excel and Power Point.
• Fluent English skills is a must and any other language will be considered as a plus.
• Broad knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of the client service representative field.
• Broad knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry will be considered as a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral) and to manipulate large transactional databases.
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills.
The CTP unit is in constant growth and new projects and career opportunities are coming. So if you have an inquisitive mind, you are flexible and open to change, this is the perfect match for you!
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network