Provide data migration expertise on Adverse Event Reporting products including Argus Safety, ArisG and related modules
• Participates and leads teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects.
• Requirements Analysis - Analyse source database systems like ArisG, AERS, Perceive, Argus, etc.
• Code Development of complex SQL queries, PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, etc.
• Deploy and execute Migration code
• Participates in Client workshops, UAT, etc
• Performance Tune SQLs, Code Deployment to higher environments
• Development and accountability of document deliverables (Requirement Documents CBD/CS UDDs SCR Verification IQs etc.)
• Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, Consultants & review their artifacts/development work.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
Professional experience and strong knowledge with real time experience in Drug Safety Products from Oracle/Aris Global – Argus/ArisG
• Working knowledge of writing advanced PL/SQL queries
• Have implemented data migration project in lead capacity
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Commitment to excellence and high quality standards
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities
• International travel readiness, work hours that overlap global client location Time-zones
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network