Provides high quality, on-time input to client projects in the life sciences field. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions. May serve as project leader for small teams or work streams.
Main Responsibilities :
• Design, build and implement technical configuration expertise on Adverse Event Reporting products including Argus Safety, ArisG and related modules
• Be responsible for requirements analysis and writing complex Oracle PL/SQL code & SQL queries
• Create and maintain PL/SQL packages, functions, stored procedures and implement advanced PL/SQL concepts
• Facilitate/contribute to client demo sessions/workshops
• Understand business requirements, relational databases and data models
• International travel readiness, work hours that overlap global client location Time-zones
• Commitment to excellence and high-quality standards
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work on multiple technical areas with changing priorities
• Professional experience in Oracle PL/SQL, scripting (SQLPlus) and writing efficient SQL queries, SQL query tuning and database schema design
• Expertise in RDBMS and SQL queries
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Hands on experience on any of the Adverse Event Reporting solutions like Argus Safety, ArisG, Oracle AERS, Clintrace and related modules will be a plus
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 3-5 years of related experience Req
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network