Manager, Value & Access Strategy Consulting
Value & Access Strategy Consulting:
Our global Value & Access (V&A) Strategy Consulting team helps clients get the right product to the right patient as quickly as possible at a price that optimizes value for all key global stakeholders, including payers, physicians, patients, and of course, our clients. We work with clients on projects that include:
- Pricing and contracting strategies
- Innovative pricing models
- International price referencing optimization and launch sequencing
- Market access strategies
- Digital health reimbursement
- Evidence development and optimization
- Value development and communications
- Emerging market expansion
- Biosimilar strategies and/or defenses
- Lifecycle management and partnering
Responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the pharmaceutical market access consulting space. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities.
• Plans, organizes, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
• Executes high quality research and analysis.
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations.
• Develops client relationships through face-to-face discussions or workshops, telephone or email contact.
• Identifies opportunities for follow-on work and new leads.
• Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements.
• Supports development of proposals.
• Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training.
• Coaches project team members and supporting them to fulfill their personal objectives.
• Coaches junior staff (not just in projects).
• Leads some learning, development and recruiting activities.
• 6 or more years of experience
• Experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in market access and evidence of career progression.
• A track record in team work and in developing and leading people
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network