Hybrid Sales Specialist - New York - 2544176
Hybrid Sales Specialist – Vaccine
IQVIA is looking for high performing, results-oriented sales representatives with a track record of success to join our team as a Hybrid Sales Representative. This role is responsible for selling vaccine products on behalf of our client.
The Hybrid Sales Specialist (HSS) engages health care professionals (HCPs) in face to face discussions, as well as virtually, to promote assigned client products, maximize the products’ selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The HSS achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The HSS utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics, appropriate sample distribution, etc.
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose of influencing customers and increasing product sales:
- On behalf of Client, promote Client's products via live interactions with assigned HCP targets, engaging them in in-depth program.
- Profile and manage a list of HCP targets and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
- Collaborate with other Hybrid Sales Specialists, and client Vaccine Business Managers.
- Manage promotional budget.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of client’s products and programs.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Supplier Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal laws and regulations, and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample Administration Agreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate in teleconference and live National, regional and district meetings and training sessions and represent client at National and/or local conventions when requested.
- Results-oriented with a track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- 2+ years of pharmaceutical/medical sales required
- Vaccine experience preferred
- Prior tele-sales experience is a plus
- Prior buy and bill experience is a plus
- Strong ability to make impactful presentations both F2F and virtually
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Ability to drive to assigned targets within the territory using own automobile
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions (including overnight and/or weekend)
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client’s customers within the parameters of the program
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Results-oriented with a track record of success.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional appearance.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with computer technology and devices (e.g. iPad, apps).
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our people help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or, providing therapy area educational input to physicians and patients. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network