Associate Principal, Enterprise Transformation
- IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives. We develop and operate systems and applications using big data technologies on our private-public hybrid cloud. IQVIA™ stores and computes more than 20 petabytes of complex healthcare data on diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes to enable our clients to run their operations more efficiently. Our big data infrastructure is processing over 50 billion healthcare transactions annually. IQVIA™ employs over 50,000 professionals in over 100 countries to drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally. IQVIA™ is a publicly listed company (NYSE – Q) with estimated revenue close to $7B and a market cap of over $18B.
- Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding and progressive career in life sciences consulting. You’ll have the opportunity to address challenging client issues, across multiple geographies with a hands-on influence in delivering solutions. We operate in a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment that is rich in development and growth.
- The Enterprise Transformation team works closely with our clients in the life sciences industry to address key strategic questions and challenges facing their organizations.
- Individuals on this team will support multidisciplinary, cross-functional projects within our clients' Commercial, R&D, Technology, and Operational functions.
- Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Contributes to new business development and maintaining and strengthening client base.
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverables.
- Leverages business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions.
- Serves as key point of contact with client.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensures clear communication throughout projects and within the team.
- Supports the development of intellectual property for use on future engagements.
- Manages the process of proposal preparation and/or modifications including overall bid integrity.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Develops broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and training.
- Provides direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Directs consulting teams through consistent participation in team meetings.
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivery of all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Leads ad hoc work streams on critical people-related issues such as recruitment, learning and development.
- Serves as a coach to 3-4 staff.
- Bachelor's Degree, strong academic track record, and a relevant graduate qualification required.
- Minimum of 8-10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with evidence of career progression required.
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries.
- A track record of leadership and people development.
- A willingness and ability to travel.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network