Associate, Financial Investors Consulting (2022 Cohort)
- Supporting the delivery of projects to address client questions, primarily in the areas of due diligence (buy- and sell-side), asset/portfolio/company valuation, asset screening and growth strategy
- Contributing to project teams in the development and delivery of client deliverables including analysis of IQVIA and public information sources, conducting primary research with industry experts and independent secondary research
- Translating data and research findings into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key investors and decision makers
- Participating in internal and client meetings and supporting the presentation of project findings to the client
- Supporting development of IQVIA’s engagement with financial investors across areas within and outside of consulting services
- Supporting overall FIC team and broader consulting initiatives to elevate our capabilities, including (but not limited to) the development of intellectual property, marketing materials, training and development, recruitment and go-to-market approach
- Supporting business development, including working in a team to develop proposals and presentations with senior support
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
- An undergraduate/master’s degree in life sciences, economics/business, or engineering
- An interest in consulting, corporate development, or within a financial institution (e.g. private equity, venture capital) with a focus on M&A / commercial due diligence within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sector
- Interests focused on engagements related to transactions / external investments (due diligence, valuation, asset identification, growth strategy, forecasting)
- Experience working in multi-disciplined teams and good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and thinking
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, business and report writing
- Avid interest in the healthcare and life sciences industries and knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Ability to work under pressure and produce timely, high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network