Skills we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline or equivalent certifications and experience
- 4-5 years of Experience developing Agile software projects in the enterprise
- Dedication to quality code and doing things the “right way"
- Command of software implementation best practices and software architecture principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines
- Rigorous attention to detail
Required Technical Skills:
- Deep familiarity with continuous integration frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Junit)
- Google Polymer, webcomponents or other .js frameworks
- HTML5 and CSS
- JSON and XML
- Backend / Java engineers must possess mastery of
- OSGI, Spring, or similar frameworks
- HTML5 and CSS
- JSON, XML, SWIFT
- Experience with at least one modern indexing architecture (ES, SOLR, Lucene, etc.)
- Experience with at least one SQL database abstraction / ORM technology
- Experience with at least one modern SQL database (Postgres, MariaDB, etc.)
- Experience with at least one modern NoSQL database (Couch, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hbase, MarkLogic etc.)
- Experience with at least one queueing or message service (AMQP, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with at least one key value store (Redis, memcached, Riak, Dynamo, etc.)
- Relevant development and implementation with AWS
- Experience with containerization technology (docker) and its orchestration (Helm, Habitat, Rancher, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.)
- Master’s degree in a STEM discipline from an accredited institution
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with AWS, including technologies like EC2, ECS, Lambda, RDB S3, Elasticache, AWS Elasticsearch, AWS MSK, etc.
- Experience with Openshift
- Business fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, or French
- AWS cloud Practitioner certification
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network