Product Manager, Media Measurement, Optimization and Platforms
Product Manager, Media Measurement, Optimization, and Performance
The Product Manager will contribute to the innovation of new products and productization of existing Omnichannel capabilities across the 3 pillars of media analytics and measurement: Consumer, HCP, and Market Access. This role, reporting to the Product Offering Manager, will work with the Integrated Measurement Offering team supporting the build of robust offerings for our clients. The Product Offering Manager will be responsible for staying ahead of industry trends and keeping all solutions relevant to clients. This is an excellent opportunity to innovate and help to shape industry best standards for media measurement and optimization.
The ideal candidate has a strong background working in the pharmaceutical DTC and/or HCP Marketing space. The role requires the ability to act as a subject matter expert and support various internal and external facing teams. A baseline knowledge of how agencies, media publishers, and brand teams approach their core responsibilities is important.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the product strategy and innovation roadmap for a core set of existing and new product offerings
- Bring best practices from data visualization and story-telling experience to create requirements and features for offerings that will meet customer and business needs
- Subject Matter Expert responsible for communicating the value proposition and vision of the offering (i.e. white papers, case studies)
- Conduct research on marketplace trends and competitive offerings to inform roadmap and discussions within OmniChannel, Sales Teams, and key stakeholder support functions
- Maintain continuous feedback mechanisms with internal and external stakeholders to inform product roadmap and successful selling. Activities to include client feedback sessions and action/progress log
- Work with Marketing to develop the core positioning and messaging for the product for go-to-market activities
- Perform product demos and training for internal and external customers
Education & Requirements:
- Preferred Pharmaceutical media expertise in HCP and/or Direct-to-Consumer space
- Media Agency, Endemic Publisher, Brand Marketing Team, etc.
- Experience buying or selling HCP media preferred
- Cross-functional collaboration experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and online communication skills
- 3+ years of experience
- 1+ years of experience tying media performance to patient and/or consumer behavior change (preferred)
- Degree in Statistics, Marketing, Healthcare, or similar background required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network