Engagement Manager, Tech
Provides expert level commercial solutions support. Ensures financial performance of assigned customer segment for all technology solutions. Establishes IQVIA credibility as a provider of commercial enterprise-wide technology solutions. Drives large-scale, customized deals across the Tech & Services portfolio. Can be aligned to a business unit, or globally and be shared by geography, team or region.
- Spends at least 50% of his/her time on customer segment.
- Accountability for large-scale, multi-country technology implementations (CSAT & Profitability).
- Sets strategic client/segment agenda and drive global account planning to achieve financial and non-financial targets.
- Builds, broadens and deepens strategic client relationships within the accounts in the defined (through sell deliver).
- Ensures alignment and coordination between the different IQVIA/client touch points; ensures client insight is shared internally.
- Responsible for segment and account-level mapping of all commercial stakeholders, including their needs and priorities.
- Creates annual segment/account plans with financial targets and clear roadmap for achieving targets.
- Maintains a database of intelligence on competitor activity and strategy within the account.
- Provides regular cadence with all aligned members of the customer/segment account.
- Bachelor's Degree Req
- Seven (7) years relevant sales/service or marketing experience Req
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life sciences industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life sciences industry.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills able to effectively manage projects across more than one CoE.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusNew York City Pay Transparency : The salary range for this role is $151,000 - $204,000.The actual salary will vary based on factors like candidate qualifications and competencies.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network