Manager, Clinical Trial Managers, Home-Based - IQVIA Biotech
Help create a healthier world: START RIGHT HERE AT IQVIA.
Prior experience as a Clinical Trial Manager/Leader is required.
Works with Clinical Operations Management staff to ensure the successful management, performance, and career development of Clinical Trial Managers (CTMs), Lead Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Clinical Operations Analysts (CMAs/CMOAs). Provides training and consultation related to clinical operating activities in the conduct of clinical trial projects. Serves as a source of clinical research expertise for IQVIA Biotech clinical staff. Contributes to, and participates in, the marketing of IQVIA Biotech services. Assures compliance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Practices (WPs), and policies and procedures set forth by IQVIA Biotech and its clients.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- BS/BA (or equivalent) in a life sciences program or RN/BSN (or equivalent) with a minimum of 8 years direct experience in clinical studies or equivalent level of education, training and experience. Understanding of the entire clinical research process mandatory.
- Previous experience in personnel management within a clinical research environment preferred.
- At least 5 years as a Clinical Research Associate/Clinical Monitor, prefer at least 4 years as a successful Lead CRA/Clinical Trial Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a group of clinical research personnel.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and function effectively within a matrix team environment.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Prior global/multi region trial management experience is required.
- Prior proposal development and bid defense participation is preferred.
- Prior budget development and management experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in electronic data capture (EDC) is preferred.
- Prior site management experience is required.
- Prior project team leadership/management is required.
- Prior vendor management experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in a Clinical Research Organization (CRO) is preferred.
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%.
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
This position is classified as exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act; employees are not eligible for overtime compensation.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network