Budget & Contract Developer - Modena (Italy)
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, strategic consulting services and innovative technology solutions, dedicated to using analytics and science to help healthcare stakeholders find better solutions for their patients.
MediNeos, an IQVIA company, is a leader brand in Observational Research for the Life Sciences, with a specific focus on international, multicenter, observational studies, patients’ registries and Real World Data projects.
As full Member of the European Network of Centers for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCEPP), our teams conduct Post Authorization Safety Studies (PASS) and Drug Utilization Studies (DUS) and epidemiological study designs (Cohort and Case Control studies, Cross Sectional studies, Case Series, etc.).
We are looking for a Budget & Contract Developer to support all the commercial proposals for the business collaborations with our Pharma clients. Under general supervision, the candidate will be involved in developing and preparing contracts and budgets for assigned customers, to support the global sales team.
In this role, the person will be responsible for:
- Manage service pricing definition and contracts to be presented and submitted to clients and organize budget templates and data in a clear and intuitive manner
- Defends budget recommendations and developing a final budgetary agreement with management
- Collaborate with business leaders, legal and admin staff to prepare the best offer for our clients
- Being the direct point of contact for the Sales department of our clients
- Participate in Bid Defense meetings
- Oversee finalization and distribution of documents
- Update and maintain contract databases and files
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar roles preferably in service company (CRO, Sofware House, Consulting, etc.)
- University degree in Economic field topics will be considered a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (especially Excel) and understanding of costing models
- Solid communication skills
- Proficiency both in English and Italian
- Ability to be multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and to work on a team
Location: office based (Modena)
Permanent contract since beginning
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network