Analyst, Accounting Department - Modena (Italy)
MediNeos, an IQVIA company, is a leader brand in Observational Research for the Life Sciences, with a specific focus on international,multicenter, observational studies, patients’ registries and Real World Data projects.
As full Member of the European Network of Centers for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCEPP), our teams conduct Post Authorization Safety Studies (PASS) and Drug Utilization Studies (DUS) and epidemiological study designs (Cohort and Case Control studies, Cross Sectional studies, Case Series, etc.)
We are looking for a Business Analyst to support our Finance department.
In this role, the person will be responsible for:
- Addition of orders, sales and invoices suppliers according to the general accounting logic and analytical accounting
- Verification of the analytical accounting in relation to the general accounting
- Management of suppliers according to internal procedures
- Propose the list of payments to be authorized
- Cash-in and cash-out registration and insert of the first accounting note
- Emission of the clients’ invoices and update of the related data.
- Verification and settlements printing and IVA registers
- General accountability for clients and providers both under civil and fiscal aspects and IVA
- Inserts and elaborates the data with the aim to create and upgrade of the company’s budget
- Contributes to the annual financial statements
- Elaborates the interim analysis for internal management use, executive reports, project development report
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years experience in similar Accountant or Controller role in medium size organizations
- University degree in Economic field topics will be considered a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (specifically Excel)
- Solid communication skills
- Proficiency in Italian and good knowledge of English
- Ability to be multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and to work on a team
Location: office based (Modena)
Permanent contract since beginning
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network