Clinical Educator - Ultrasound Sonographer
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Qualified Ultrasound Sonographer will be tasked with educating end users on a ultrasound machine used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities.
You are responsible for end-user education and being a strong promoter of the product and company, you represent is highly valued. This Product Application Specialist role allows you to utilize your experience in a new way that does not involve direct patient care. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. Additionally, you will receive exposure to the ultrasound industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
- Your primary focus will be in-servicing and education only; no sales responsibilities, and no bedside care.
- A desire to expand your talents in clinical education.
- Per-diem position requiring travel and flexibility to work with your current schedule.
- 2 weeks minimum of availability a month, more days preferred.
- Travel local, regionally and nationally to support customer needs.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to Ultrasound Sonographers and other healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting.
Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of product knowledge or understanding of the particular product.
Assist in the delivery of ultrasound-related in-service education to support key customers.
Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful ultrasound machine implementation.
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ultrasound Sonographer with POC experience, Cardiovascular or General Imaging US (Radiology)
- One of the following Credentials required: ARDMS, RDCS, CCI
- 3+ years of experience as an Ultrasound Sonographer
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) can be helpful but is not required
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Customer Focused
- Demonstrate professional interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrate excellent teaching skills
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe inpushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learnmore at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and itsemployees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network