Senior Consultant, Technology Solutions
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 70,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries. To learn more, visit www.iqvia.com.
Overview of the team
The Technology Solutions team provides technology applications and solutions to Life Science clients across offerings ranging from CRM, Multichannel Marketing, Compliance solutions, Social Media, Performance Management and Master Data Management solutions.
The team sells and delivers world-class technology and implementation services and is responsible for building relationships at executive and senior level with HQs and local affiliates in the assigned geography.
Our vision is to be the preferred technology partner - “from molecule to market” - for major life science and pharma companies.
In order to realize our vision we are looking for a Senior Consultant Tech Solutions to strenghten our team in Italy and increase Services and Technology revenues.
The Sr. Consultant isresponsible to drive sales of IQVIA Technologies portfolio with focus on Performance Management and Insights, managingallaspects of sales process in coordination with Engagement Manager and with Key Account Manager, includingprospecting, lead management, qualification, client’spresentations’pitch, productdemonstration, evaluation and deal closure.
- Managingallaspects of sales process in coordination with Engagement managers and with Key Account _managers
- Design and lead new Technology Solutions offering with specialities and biosimilarmarkets
- Engages in senior levelcustomermeetings to discusscustomers’ business needs and explorehow IQVIA Technology portfolio can meettheirneeds
- •Build and mantaincloserelationships
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and metrics
- Educate and enable the sales team to increasevisibility of Performance Management portfolio and the entiretechnologyoffering
Required Education and Experience
- MSc preferably in IT, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics
- 6+ years of relevant commercial experience preferably in technology or management consultingfirms, ideally for the life sciences industry
- Expertise in BD with a strong record of successful deals
- Proficiency both in English and in local language
- Entrepreneurial attitude, driver, willingness to take risks with strong hunting skills, but also long-term strategic thinking regarding development of an account
- Hands-on, with strong issue-based consulting and conceptual skills and an ambition for innovation
- Excellent presentation, client influencing and communication skills including public speaking.
- Ability to work collaboratively across complex networks, internally and at the client, and to influence organizations
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network