Senior Consultant, Management Consulting
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward. We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
• Domain Expertise Institutional knowledge and domain expertise across diseases, geographies and scientific methods
• Advanced Analytics Faster, more precise decision-making generated by advanced analytics designed for healthcare • Unparalleled Data. One of the world’s largest curated healthcare data sources with innovative privacy protections
• Transformative Technology Leading technologies to provide real-time access to operations-critical information
We are currently looking for a SeniorConsultant to join our Management Consulting team based in Milan.
The Sr. Consultant will join our Consulting and Services team and be involved in development and delivery of multiple consulting projects with pharmaceutical clients. Projects cover a broad spectrum including Commercial Exellence, Sales and marketing strategies, Customer Segmentation, Resource optimization and are highly analytical in nature leveraging the IQVIA information assets.
- participates in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects;
- conducts desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
- performs quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations
- contributes to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops
- takes responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- works independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising junior team members and providing them with direction and guidance
- supports proposal development
- proactively develops knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
Desired Qualifications and Experience :
- MSc degree in Economics or Engineering with strong record of academic achievement;
- 6+ year consulting work experience with a management consulting firm.
Personal & Technical Skills
- Proficiency both in Italian and in English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills - strong presentation skills with Power Point and ability to create and manipulate data via Excel.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent execution skills, consistently meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines;
- Ability to work on a team
- Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- Willingness to travel
Why Join IQVIA
Embrace your curiosity. Solve complex problems creatively. From clinical to commercial to corporate opportunities, be part of driving the next generation of healthcare powered by data, technology, and scientific expertise. Whether early in your career or experienced, be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human health.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Join us on our exciting journey!
Si prega di inserire l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi dell’art. 13 d. lgs. 30 giugno 2003 n°196 – “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi (L.903/77).
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network