Data Operation Analyst
Under guidance, contributes to the improvement of operational metrics (revenue, gross margin, operating income, utilization, client satisfaction and opportunity pipeline) through the execution of portions of operational processes and procedures. Assists with the implementation of process improvements. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
PLEASE SUBMIT CVS IN ENGLISH
During the migration of processes
- Preparation of migration plan.
- Preparation of Knowledge Transfer needs and plans.
- On site/Off site training if needed.
- Link between local business and production hub.
- Set and review migration KPI’s to ensure the project adheres to the agreed quality and timeliness
- Overview the health of the process during the initial cycles and apply any amendment needed to the process.
During the implementation of new/upgraded production systems or data services.
- Design and document the operational model with Local Office and development teams.
- Provide input on the production processes that must be taken into account during development to fit with IQVIA best practices.
- Involvement in assessing the production costs for the business case – including setup & ongoing costs, gathering costs across the hubs.
- Play an integral role in the project team linking between LO, production and development teams.
- Work with testing, development and production teams to prepare and run UAT.
- Support the production teams during the rollout of the changes.
During the review of the operational activities:
- Work with Business Unit and Production teams to identify areas for efficiency/productivity/quality gains
- Perform end to end business review exercise (i.e Lean process).
- Identify gaps on existing documentation and support on its completion.
- Identification of potential cause for issues through the existing metrics or evidence (i.e. emails, complaints, etc).
- Implementation of IQVIA best practices.
- Planning and implementation of ISO certification for production centres (Local Offices and Hubs)
- Preparing and working with production centres to achieve process excellence during internal audits and ensuring plans are in place to maintain standards
- Ownership of the production metrics including definition, capture and reporting.
- Working with production HUBs in order to guarantee timeliness and accuracy during production processes
- Working with production teams to implement best practice to capture metrics throughout the production processes.
- Working with production and business unit senior management to define and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements, systems and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of current systems and business processes.
- High communication skills. Must be fluent in English
- Capability to work in multicultural team environment.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network