Business Support Analyst - Business Intelligence
The Business Intelligence Service and Support Analyst will work in the new Support Hub for the EMEA PM&I Service and Support Team.
His/Her responsibilities will focus on supporting PM&I Clients in EMEA - manly EE and Italian Clients - on ensuring timely deliveries, prompt resolution of incidents and fulfillment of requests.
Provides high quality and timely delivery and requests or incidents support for Client ongoing services.
Assignments typically require basic analysis and problem solving with an emphasis on meeting IQVIA services/delivery commitments to clients.
- Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
- Collects requirements for change requests and implements them
- Traces quality and SLAs KPIs and reports or visualizes them in presentations or dashboards.
- Maintains documentation.
- Develops a good knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
- Develop an awareness of IQVIA Technology solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree Req
- 2-5 years of experience in BI/DWH implementation or Service or support functions
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Fluency in Italian and English is a MUST!
- Effective time management skills.
- Professional knowledge of BI, ETL and DWH solutions including the deign principles and the most common architectures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Basic/good knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the marketplace
For further information, visit the company website www.iqvia.com or follow our LinkedIn page
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network