Associate Project Management Director
ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER DIRECTOR
Real World Evidence
As part of Project Management, in the Global Data Based Studies (GloDaSt) team, help us deliver high-quality scientific evidence and insights to our clients in the global pharmaceutical industry. You will join a cross-functional team focusing on multi-country observational studies based on the secondary use of real-world data from a range of data sources including administrative and claims databases, quality of care registers, and EMR.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional with a background in observational research who is looking to further their career in an oversight role, overseeing the delivery of studies, supporting business development opportunities, and enhancing client relationships.
• Oversees delivery of individual projects with a focus on the client relationship, compliance, risk management and profitability.
• Independently leads larger and more complex projects and multi-project programs to successful completion, on time and within budget.
• Effectively converts opportunities for increased scope and ad-on work.
• Provides coaching and direction to junior project managers; recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
• Collaborates closely with global and regional RWE delivery centers and operational support functions within IQVIA to successfully deliver projects and improve the delivery process.
• May act as the key relationship manager for an assigned sponsor, develops and maintains good relationships with clients.
• Supports proposal development with a focus on scope and ensuring profitability.
• Participates in client conversations to develop early leads and in bid defenses.
• Master’s Degree, preferably in life sciences, medicine, chemistry, or engineering; PhD degree is meriting.
• At least 10 years of related experience from clinical research organization, the pharmaceutical, healthcare or life science consulting industries.
• At least 5 years of experience in planning and conducting observational research projects using good project management practices; familiarity with real-world evidence field.
• Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral).
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network