SAS Programmer, Real World Evidence
Perform SAS and/ or Spotfire Programmer responsibilities on multiple projects while maintaining a guiding role within the department. Develop and validate programs to generate data cleaning reports and prepare data extracts. Develop internal tools and add-ons to facilitate the processes and work flow for Project Programming, and other departments within Data Operations. Provide programming support to project team members and others within Project Programming.
CANDIDATE CRITERIA – EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree/Masters (or equivalent, based upon education and experience) in Computer Science, Mathematics, life/analytical sciences or related field
- 4 years of work experience in SAS and/ or Spotfire programming, preferably in a clinical data management or biostatical environment
- Excellent knowledge of SAS Base, SAS Macro, ODS and Spotfire as well as strong data step skills
- Knowledge of programming and validation methods, and software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts, and SQL experience
- Understanding of GCP, ICH, and FDA guidelines and regulations applicable to conduct clinical research
- Ability to perform multiple highly detail-oriented tasks with no supervision while meeting deadlines
- Ability to learn new programming languages, technology and tools
- Able to train and mentor junior staff
- Already possess the right to work in the hiring countries indicated
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network