Let's be part of this amazing project with high visibility across the globe!
Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
• Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
• To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information, determining initial/update status of incoming events
• Database entry
• Coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities as per internal/ project timelines.
• Ensure to meet delivery & quality standards per project requirements.
• Creating, maintaining and tracking cases as applicable to the project plan.
• Identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member.
• To demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
• Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
• 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes.
• To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree on Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences.
• At least 1, 1,5 yrs of experience obtained in Pharmaceutical/CRO companies.
• English advanced.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and flexible.
• Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
• Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to delegate to less experienced team members.
• Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
• Ability to work as a Team Player.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
• Flexibility to operate in shifts.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network