.NET Web Developer
Under broad guidance, performs activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, modification, and maintenance of software enhancements and/or new products.
• Under broad guidance, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, modifies, and maintains software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Under broad guidance, may interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Prepares feasibility studies to evaluate requirements for new and revised programs.
• Translates detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline
• Incumbent possesses and has demonstrated basic knowledge of systems and software development with a minimum of two (2) years of software development experience.
• Has demonstrated intermediate-advanced skills in NET C# Web development with MVC framework.
• Has demonstrated intermediate-advanced skills in Microsoft SQL Server Database development.
• Has demonstrated basic-intermediate knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
• Promote best-practice software development and related technologies and participate in the full software life-cycle.
• Lead agile practices such as daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint refinements, and retrospectives; work to fortnightly sprints and organize bi-weekly demos across multiple teams.
• Deliver development reports, milestones and delivery schedules to the business.
• Work alongside other team members such as Product Owners and Software QA to manage the development cycle from thought to delivery.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network