.NET HVTP Developer (scope US)
This position works in a fast-paced consulting environment dedicated to improving customer loyalty for multi-channel direct marketing programs. The programmer analyst will work with and learn from experts in a collaborative, small team environment. Our teams own the projects that we work on and have direct input into the business decision of our clients.
- Code, test and debug new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to our proprietary claims processing system.
- Write SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions to retrieve and save data.
- Develop all changes with a particular focus on performance and concurrency goals in our high-volume transaction processing environment with mandated response times under two seconds.
- Review new change requests to identify potential gaps in the requirements, propose solutions to meet the stated requirements, and provide accurate development estimates.
- Clearly document the code and produce documentation for the Q/A and Operations teams.
- Follow the established development, maintenance and system standards while proposing changes that reflect current best-practices.
- Act as 2nd level support to an offshore support center for defined processes.
- Provide ongoing support to management team for client deliverables as they relate to data in our claims processing area.
- Analyze existing C++ application to fully understand the capabilities and functionality to re-write in a modern C#.Net, multi-threaded scalable application.
- Bachelors’ Degree with at least 7 years of application development experience using C#.Net, SQL Server 2012, SQL/T-SQL building highly scalable, high-volume transaction processing systems.
- Strong knowledge of C++ and C#.Net.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server database development.
- Knowledge of Q/A practices including creating unit test cases and leveraging test-driven development.
- A positive, energetic attitude.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Application design workflow design experience.
- Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills.
Experience in a retail pharmacy, medical provider and/or pharmacy/medical claims processing is a plus.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network