Provide independent high level technical and general accounting services in accordance with IQVIA Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley rules and financial reporting requirements (including local GAAP and tax rules) of the business unit.
• Support month end process and reconciliations within deadlines and instructions.
•Prepare journal entries as required
• Ensure that accounting records are thoroughly maintained in preparation for independent audits.
• Assist with the identification, enhancement, and management of System Infrastructure supporting the R2R Tower – including, but not limited to: Blackline, Oracle, PSFT, SAP
•Maintain adequate and current documentation of the systems of internal control.
• Ensure that all processes and decisions are in line with IQVIA SOPs and local legal requirements.
• Where applicable, ensure appropriate communication with all business partners and support business partners in financial decisions, if required.
• Provide recommendations to improve existing processes and financial systems and suggest alternatives where appropriate.
• Maintain a solid working knowledge of technical accounting skills.
• Participate in or manage Finance related projects as needed.
• Manage timely completion of detailed accounts reconciliation and follow-up/resolving open items for specified tasks.
• May develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting modules (AR,AP, Fixed Assets, General Ledger).
• May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and provide guidance to more junior colleagues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 3 years’ experience in accounting Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Req
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Good analytical and numeracy skills.
• Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network