Salesforce Technical Lead
• Participate in Business Requirement sessions with the Client and provide technical guidance, act as a SME in Salesforce and OCE Sales
• Work directly with clients to answer detailed technical questions about product capabilities and approaches to meeting the client needs while maximizing existing product capabilities
• Work with offshore team to translate business requirements into configuration and technical requirements and own the complete delivery of projects
• Develop standards and best practices for other team members to follow based on project lessons learned
• Leading Proof of Concepts for new product capabilities
• Working closely with Product Management and Engineering to give feedback on needs from the Delivery team for future enhancements
• Resolving Support cases that are escalated to the Delivery Excellence Queue and working closely with Product Support to ensure critical issues are resolved
Skills and Experience
• Extensive experience working in Salesforce.com project delivery
• Preferred Certifications (or equivalent experience)
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (not mandatory)
• Mulesoft Certified Integration & API Associate (not mandatory)
• Knowledge of Healthcare, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical industry a plus
• Solution-oriented strategic thinker, with strong problem solving and program/project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities, balancing work needed across multiple projects at the same time
• Willingness to both lead and execute in a fast-paced environment to match stakeholder expectations to urgently deliver exceptional results
• Experience in remote collaboration with resources across cultures and time zones
• Demonstrated success building effective relationships with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, including senior leaders and associates across different functions
• Strong in verbal and written (including PowerPoint) communication to interact with multiple layers of business stakeholders.
• Expected travel : Occasional
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network