Equipment Technician - Novasyte
Currently seeking a Equipment Technician for an opportunity in Memphis, Tennessee. The ideal candidate will possess experience in maintenance and assembling/disassembling of electronic equipment and at least intermediate computer skills. Entry level applicants are also welcome to apply.
This position is project-based dependent on client need.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Technician
- Assist biomedical or field service staff with organizing, testing, and updating new or currently in use medical devices in the hospital setting.
- Perform tests on equipment utilizing proprietary software programs.
- Un-box medical devices from shipping or storage containers.
- Manually move/carry medical devices.
- Set-up and organization of equipment and workstations.
- Install and configure hardware, software and network products.
- Conduct routine checks and records data from product test after installation and configuration.
Requirements of the Equipment Technician
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system)
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
- Experience within the healthcare setting is desired
- Experience in electronics, computer technology, or networking desired
- Experience in maintenance, repairs, assembling, and disassembling equipment desired
- Experience in customer service or technical support desired
- Possess strong time management skills and the ability to work under a deadline
- Ability to work in a group setting and possess strong professional acumen
- Ability to work required schedules and travel to sites
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Possess a valid Driver's License
Entry level applicants accepted
Benefits for the Equipment Technician
- Exposure to the healthcare setting and medical device industry
- Opportunity for long-term growth pending strong performance
- Opportunity to travel if desired
Novasyte, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network