GP Sales Representative - Victoria Sth East
IQVIA is currently looking for a GP Sales Representative to join its GP sales team to promote diabetes products with one of our clients on a 12 month fixed term contract.
In this challenging and rewarding role, your key responsibilities include working within a dedicated sales team, managing your territory sales and product portfolio.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, your objective is to gain acceptance of our products by key Doctors to achieve desired patient outcomes. You will utilise your excellent targeting and profiling abilities to build strong business-oriented relationships with your customers.
We require 1 GP Sales Reps to cover the following location:
Victoria Sth East
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Using insights to develop and deliver a comprehensive territory plan to drive value and deliver growth.
- Achieving sales targets and marketing objectives for designated products
- Identifying, building and developing relationships with GPs.
- Supporting the implementation of key programs which differentiate and enhance our standing in the healthcare market.
- Acquiring and maintaining a high level of product and disease state knowledge.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- You are ideally tertiary qualified in a Science or Business discipline
- A proven track record in sales
- Strong Knowledge of the territory.
- GP Sales exp within Diabetes will be highly regarded
- Strong B2B sales
- Self-assured and persuasive
- Quick thinking and an ethical professional who excels working in a targeted environment
- Excellent networking skills and strategic focus to drive these
If you are interested in this role please apply with your cv and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
At IQVIA all facets of diversity are important to us and we endeavour to create an environment where everyone, regardless of factors such as gender, age, ability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identification or religion, can contribute and realise their full potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network