CRA 2 / Sr CRA 1 International Candidates Looking to Relocate to Melbourne, Australia!
Melbourne is Australia’s most liveable city but don't take our word for it, come and experience it for yourself. Immerse yourself in the city's thriving arts, coffee and culture scene just in time for Christmas.
Are you a Clinical Research Associate 2 or Senior Clinical Research Associate 1 looking to relocate to Melbourne then do not delay, apply today.
Why join the IQVIA CRA team?
- Included in Fortune 500 world's most admired company list for 2022.
- Leader in adopting new ways of remote working in collaboration with key investigator sites.
- Smooth onboarding process with your own dedicated onboarding specialist to guide you through your first few weeks in collaboration with your new line manager and CRA buddy. Your dedicated onboarding specialist will be available to help you navigate through your first few weeks thus ensuring a smooth start to your new role.
- World class training platforms and extensive resources to upskill in numerous areas including therapeutic knowledge, soft skills & technical skills. Regular and ongoing training provided as part of your development.
- Opportunities to move into variety of different roles within R&D or the commercial business. So if you dream of progressing your career to include Project Management, Line Management, Quality Management, Regulatory and Start Up or helping clients bring their product to market faster, then IQVIA is the company for you.
- We offer a Project Management Gateway program for future project management and project analysist roles where you will be mentored by an existing project manager/project management analyst on a range of tasks.
- Opportunity for mentoring and developing junior CRAs taking part in our unique CRA Development program.
- Philosophy of promoting from within as first choice. Over 40% of new roles in the past year were filled with existing staff.
- Opportunity to work as a CRA in the site management department or switch to a dedicated Sponsor model (or vice versa) should you wish to vary your CRA experience.
- Our stand-alone Biotech Delivery Unit focusses on mainly early phase oncology and healthy patient volunteer studies offering you the chance to expand your skills in these exciting areas.
- Experienced and stable line management team who focus on outcomes to guide you on your individual CRA journey - wherever it may take you.
- Enormous flexibility for when, where and how work is done.
To apply for one of our fabulous roles you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in life sciences
- Previous Clinical Research Associate experience
- Solid knowledge of ICH GCP
- Knowledge of regulatory environment
- Sound knowledge of technology
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network