Site Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Site Support Engineer (m / f / d)
Under general supervision, provide remote second-tier Information Technology (IT) support to end-users, to restore service and / or identify and correct core problem. This role is a member of wider local and international team taking care of all end user related equipment and topics.
What to expect
- Recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
- Escalate more complex problems to appropriate level of management and provide information on problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding target dates.
- Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems, goals and procedures.
- Provide creative, effective solutions and recommend procedures and resources to enhance efficiency, productivity, and end user satisfaction.
- Provide training to end-users when indicated.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, and client applications. Maintain a working knowledge of Service Desk and IT Operations procedures related to client services.
- Setup, prepare and manage end user assets, like laptops, iPADs, smartphones and peripherals
- Assist on global projects that require local Office IT intervention
- Perform other duties as required.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of PC software (Microsoft operating systems and applications suites, email systems, etc.) within a network environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Basic Working knowledge of Microsoft server, workstation and networking technologies.
- Basic Working knowledge of industry standards with regards to system and network administration.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- MAC and iOS knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
The German Site Support team currently includes 7 individuals at multiple office locations. We are also connecting with other teams in EMEA and our global service desk regularly.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://q2labsolutions.com/careers
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network