CRA II - Remote / Homebased covering Northern England
• Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
• Work with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
• Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) and verify that the Investigator's Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP and local regulatory requirements.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
• Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred.
• Requires at least 1 year of on-site monitoring experience.
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
• Good knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines).
• Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer and iPhone and iPad (where applicable).
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network