Senior Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Research Associate
- Perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice. If applicable, Clinical Research Associates may be accountable for development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Support work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues. Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Build awareness of features and opportunities of study to site.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent.
- Minimum of 3+ years of on-site monitoring experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network