Sales Supervisor (Cardiometabolic)
To supervise junior team members within a designated zone or project team in order to assure the implementation of sales strategy and client satisfaction.
• Lead a high performance team focused on achieving sales goals.
• Understand the promotion and marketing strategy for the products in charge, with a focus on the institutional market.
• Guarantee the national implementation of the promotion, access and marketing strategy of the products in charge.
• Ensure compliance with the medical visit management indicators in accordance with the Targeting strategy of each brand for his/her team at the national level.
• Execute a territories diagnosis and provide guidance to his/her team to maximize results.
• Analyze the evolution of sales in each of the territories.
• Provide continuous feedback to the project leader on the implementation of the marketing strategy in the field.
• Support his/her team to guarantee the availability of products throughout the institutional channel.
• Develop sales, communication and territory development skills with his/her team.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Life Sciences or administrative professionals.
• Proven successful experience in medical visit or in commercial responsibilities or access responsibilities in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Proven successful experience leading sales, medical visit or sales teams in the pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of the institutional and hospital market (EPS’s / IPS’s) and of the key stakeholders of the Philippine health system.
• Being an organized, proactive, responsible person, focused on results, who makes things happen, kind and respectful.
• Excellent management of technological platforms.
• Availability to travel 60% of the month.
• Ability to develop / teach sales technique, territory analysis, zone planning and report development to his/her team.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network