Talent Acquistion Specialist
- Direct sourcing of clinical research professionals across Europe
- Assist senior staffing management with regular evaluations of the applicant pool
- Assess, track and report on time to hire, cost to hire and diversity of hires to identify trends and cost effectiveness.
- Manage cost effective methods to provide recruiting tools, including contracts with recruiting agencies and job boards
- With limited guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders, line management and executive management to effectively support strategic staffing goals.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management to communicate and deliver strategic staffing solutions as required.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demand impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Recruitment experience within a clinical environment
- Sound knowledge of recruitment legislation
- Experience of direct sourcing techniques including LinkedIn
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
This position is a fixed term contract for 6 months with a possibility for further extension.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network