Statistical Programmer 2: Iqvia Biotech - homebased or hybrid working
Join us on our exciting journey!
Innovative emerging biopharma and biotech companies are driving the drug development pipeline; competition for funding and resources is fierce. IQVIA Biotech delivers flexible clinical development solutions designed for the specific needs of such biotech companies.
When clients partner with our clinical development team they gain expertise from more than two decades of running clinical trials exclusively for biotech companies plus access to Iqvia’s unparalleled data and technology.
Please apply in English
As a Statistical Programmer 2, you will provide advanced technical expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
You will plan and lead the development of project-related solutions to the full scope of statistical programming tasks.
As a lead programmer on assigned studies, you will write and maintain programming specifications datasets and program TLFs, to maximize programming efficiency with the use of biostatistical tools and assist in training and mentoring new or junior team members
Candidates must already have the right to work in the UK or EMEA locations indicated without the need for new Sponsorship/Visas/Work Permits/EU Blue Cards etc.
Candidate Requirements – please only apply if you match or exceed the following:
- Bachelors or Masters’ in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years statistical programming experience within the Life Science industry
- Some experience as project lead, directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- Knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to independently lead multiple tasks and projects
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network