Product Data Officer - Medical Devices (European Languages)
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are recruiting an awesome team of European language speakers to join us as a data officer to join the Product Reference Team based in Madrid. If you want to play a role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed team and get experience in the growing area of Medical Devices this is a great opportunity.
You will be part of a data management team responsible for the creation of the Global Medical Devices product reference data. You will be required to carry out literature research on products and update specific company tools in order to create and update multiple data types, as well as the standardization of attributes and the grouping of products internationally, according to defined rules and operating procedures.
- Update reference databases with new Medical Devices Products and changes in different markets ensuring quality of the data: Classify products, standardize and group data following the company hierarchies and business rules
- Identify required changes to the existing reference file.
- Work together with Local offices to identify when and how to correct inaccurate data, delete data, or add new entries to make the reference files more complete.
- Identify and resolve routine exceptions and issues.
- Perform quality control of maintained data and apply corrections as required.
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures.
Skills & other requirements;
- Graduate or equivalent, preferably in a life science subject
- Relevant work experience with databases
- Familiarity with medical devices products and terminology is very valuable
- High level of English and any of these languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work accurately with deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good team player
- Computer literate, with experience of Microsoft Excel
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020).
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020).
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network