Pharma or Life Science Graduated - European Languages
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a Pharma or L&S Graduate with a native level of French and a high level of English to join our Team.
Responsible for updating product reference information related to products launched in the French market (pharmaceutical products, consumer health, veterinary, medical devices)
• Perform research (e.g. internet search, phone calls, source books, etc.) to gather information from third parties that will augment the completeness or accuracy of IQVIA reference data.
• Solicits information from other IQVIA departments to identify when and how to correct inaccurate data, delete data, or add new entries to make the reference files more complete.
• Receive input to the reference process from other IQVIA production processes.
• Validates that the information gathered from third-party sources represents accurate new data and recommends changes, additions, or deletions in IQVIA’ existing reference data.
• Identifies required changes to the existing reference file.
• Updates IQVIA reference file(s) and databases.
• Produces files and outputs for specified production and quality control processes, client support activities, etc.
• Respond to queries on reference data (as required), referring difficult queries to team leader.
• Bachelor Degree in Life Science (preferably in Pharmacy) is a must.
• Some work experience in a pharmaceutical environment Req.
• Native speaker of French language is required.
• High level of English is required.
• Good PC literacy skills, including Word, and Excel.
• Ability to carry out some analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters.
• Developing knowledge of the company's products and pharmaceutical industry.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network