Jr Data Analyst (Python / Power BI) - French Speaker
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking fora Data Analyst with knowledge of SQL or Power BI to join our team!
For the France offerings of :
LTD – Longitudinal Treatment Dynamics (Longitudinal observatory of delivery in pharmacy)
LPD – Longitudinal Patient Database (Longitudinal observatory of prescriptions in ambulatory medicine)
• Responsible for the quality assurance and quality control of data that is included in our syndicated retail and hospital offerings.
• Running standard checks mainly trending time series data.
• Interpreting and investigating any outliers discovered. The investigation should include an understanding of the local market, any business rules or transformation applied to the data and an ability to delve into raw data and bridging.
• Should be comfortable communicating with local office colleagues in production and client service and be looking to continuously review and improve the QA process.
• Develop & share knowledge with the team.
• Monitoring the team performance. Regularly updating team specific KPIs for quality assurance and productivity.
• Issue escalation.
- Programming in Python or Power BI are desired.
- Fluent in French.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of communication and teamwork spirit.
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze complicated data sets
- Eye for detail.
- Effective time management skills
We invite you to join IQVIA™
Recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020).
FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020).
Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network