HR Data Analytics Manager
Provides subject matter expertise and a high level of internal or external consulting or services support on human resources and workforce data analytics projects related to complex business problems and issues to provide insight to decision makers. Responsible for leading data analytics projects or project teams.
• May participate in or lead teams in the design, development or delivery of human resources and workforce data analytics projects. Analyzes complex business questions and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide feedback to decision-makers with a full understanding of area of specialization. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to support the development of recommendations. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. Proactively identifies opportunities and/or applies best practices to add value to the clients.
• Provides consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
Produces datasets and reports for analysis using IQVIA reporting tools.
• Manipulates and transforms data to optimize analyses. Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures and service level agreements if applicable. Works with stand alone data systems or enterprise wide tools supporting activities such as inquiry resolution, data validation, and trend analysis.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 5 years of related experience Req
• Data analysis skills and advanced skills in using Microsoft software tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of the business.
• Knowledge of the methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of the industry and an understanding of the marketplace.
• Effective time management and project management skills, including understanding of the appropriate project management tools to increase the effectiveness of projects.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network