Data Analytics Analyst, SAS Programming - European Languages Speaker
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a passionate and Sr Production Data Integrity Associate which primary focus will be to be responsible for data integrity and output quality assurance from data sources.
If you want to play a key role in a multidisciplinary and brand new team across a fast moving, growing business unit, this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Become responsible for the quality control process and quality assurance in our syndicated offerings.
- Execute standard quality checks, identifying and interpreting trends or patterns using statistical techniques.
- Evaluate business data to identify their different characteristics and locate their similarities based on the local market rules.
- Perform ongoing analysis and evaluation of existing processes looking for continuous improvements opportunities.
- Develop & share knowledge with the team and maintain all procedures documented to be used for all team members.
- Serve as a first escalation point for solving exceptions and liaise with internal teams to get client queries solved.
- May provide direct support to clients and business initiatives.
- Maintain and collect indicators (KPI’s).
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Science or equivalent (ie: Statistician) is desirable.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a data analytics role is a must.
- Programming in SAS is required.
- Other programming tools are desired, R, SQL, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of communication and teamwork spirit.
- Detail oriented and ability to analyze complicated data sets.
- Taste for research and investigation.
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status“.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network