Customer Service - German speaker
We are looking for a Customer Service professionalwith experience maintaining data bases in German to join our Multicultural team with more than 54 different nationalities.
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed fun team this is a great opportunity.
- Update reference databases with new products and changes in the german countries’ markets ensuring quality of the data: Classify products, standardize and group data following the company hierarchies and business rules
- Identify required changes to the existing reference file.
- Work together with Local offices to identify when and how to correct inaccurate data, delete data, or add new entries to make the reference files more complete.
- Identify and resolve routine exceptions and issues.
- Perform quality control of maintained data and apply corrections as required.
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures.
Skills & other requirements:
- High level of German and mandatory High-level English
- Valuable experience maintaining and updating databases.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Highly organized with experience of working accurately to tight deadlines.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (telephone and email).
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network