Copywriter ( Regulatory) Thai Speaker
We are recruiting an awesome new team member to join us at our Madrid Center of Excellence office!
This position will provide broad support on monitor and analyze the changes and evolution of the local regulatory environment, including guidance and regulations from regulatory authorities, trade organizations, working groups, and relevant industry thought leaders for both drug and medical devices. y activities and requests.
- Assess regulatory intelligence information for relevance and impact to industry’s internal processes, drug development projects and/or regulatory strategies to create and enrich the IQVIA proprietary documents.
- Monitoring agency and professional websites, local specialized press, conferences and selecting documents to be integrated in line with the IQVIA scope, editorial and intelligence management processes.
- Identify business critical aspects and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders. This includes regular updates on new information that could impact clinical trial execution, pharmacovigilance activities, manufacturing quality as well as other ad hoc requests.
- Synthesize information from regulatory documentation as well as interaction with local country experts as needed.
- Share/Input data into systems or tools to enable effective knowledge management of country level operational intelligence data.
- Develop and refine regulatory intelligence processes and procedures to build efficiencies.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Essential
- Proficient in proof reading and editing in Thai
- Proficient at English
- Capability to work remotely with peers in an international environment
- Good understanding of the drug development and commercialization process
- Ability to research, analyze and extrapolate critical regulatory information
- Highly organized and able to work independently to meet deliverable on time and on target
- Team-oriented and strong relationship builder, ability to effectively collaborate with a range of individuals across the organization and externally.
- Attentive to details and focused on quality output.
- Effective communicator - - both written and oral - in a multi-discipline team environment
- Proficient in the navigation of intelligence database(s)
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2019)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020)
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network